Welcome to our library!
Our one-stop guide for all all things email marketing.
Marketing is an expansive field with loads of information. We've put together some of our favorite resources to help you in your quest for the perfect email broadcast.
eBrochure Knowledge Bases
The knowledge bases are full of do-it-yourself guides and self-help resources.
Resource Links & Documents
- Industry News: Up-to-date articles, blogs, and other media relating to email marketing.
- ClickZ's E-mail Marketing Articles. The ClickZ Network is the largest resource of interactive marketing news, information, commentary, advice, opinion, research, and reference in the world, online or off-. From search to e-mail, technology to trends, our coverage is expert, exclusive, and in-depth.
- Media Post. MediaPost Communications is an integrated publishing and content company whose mission is to provide an array of resources to super-serve media planners and buyers.
- Email Insider. MediaPost's E-mail Marketing Publication containing daily news and tips for the e-mail marketer that wants to stay on top of the industry.
- Research: Glossaries, number-crunching, usability trends, experiments, and other email marketing research.
- Marketing Sherpa Email Marketing Guide. From A/B split to Worm, here's a handy glossary defining the 178-most common terms used by emailers composed by MarketingSherpa, a research firm specializing in tracking what works in all aspects of marketing (and what does not.)
- Deliverability.com. The complete e-mail deliverability resource operated by the E-mail Service Provider Coalition (ESPC) and content provided by e-mail industry experts.
- Email Marketing Reports. Hundreds of articles, reviews and links to help you start or improve your email marketing.
- The Center for Media Research. Research reports for planners and buyers of advertising media. Their research library can help e-mail marketers identify and reach targeted audiences, and develop strategies for your entire media plan.
- Jupiter Research's Email Marketing Articles. JupiterResearch provides unbiased research, analysis and advice, backed by proprietary data, to help companies profit from the impact of the Internet and emerging consumer technologies on their business.
- Pew Internet & American Life Project. Produces reports that explore the impact of the Internet on families, communities, work and home, daily life, education, health care, and civic and political life. The Project aims to be an authoritative source on the evolution of the Internet through collection of data and analysis of real-world developments as they affect the virtual world.
- KnowThis.com's Internet Marketing Resources. Knowledge Source for Marketing since 1998. A leading information and resource website for those involved in marketing, market research, advertising, selling, promotion, and other marketing-related areas.
- Marketing Experiments Journal. An online laboratory that engages in research, publishing & education to discover what really works. They test every conceivable marketing method on the Internet.
- Policy/Compliance: Read about the measures to ensure trust and safety with private information.
- Authentication and Online Trust Alliance (AOTA). AOTA offers E-mail Authentication Resources for the serious e-mail marketer. Founded in October 2004, the mission of AOTA is to enhance online trust and confidence, by facilitating best practices and the deployment of Internet authentication and reputation standards and solutions.
- Email Sender and Provider Coalition (ESPC). A cooperative group of industry leaders working to create solutions to the continued proliferation of spam and the emerging problem of deliverability.
- Anti-Phising Working Group (APWG). An industry association focused on eliminating the identity theft and fraud that result from the growing problem of phishing and email spoofing. The organization provides a forum to discuss phishing issues, trials and evaluations of potential technology solutions, and access to a centralized repository of phishing attacks.
- Sender Policy Framework (SPF). The Anti-Forgery solution that fights return-path address forgery and makes it easier to identify spoofs.
- TrustE. TRUSTe is an independent, nonprofit enabling trust based on privacy for personal information on the internet. We certify and monitor web site privacy and email policies, monitor practices, and resolve thousands of consumer privacy problems every year.
- Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial Email (CAUCE). An ad hoc, all volunteer organization, created by Netizens to advocate for a legislative solution to the problem of UCE (aka "spam").
- FTC's Anti-SPAM Website for Consumers and Businesses. FTC Requirements for Commercial Emailers. This website has information about the Federal Trade Commission's recent law enforcement actions against deceptive commercial email and spammers' responsibilities under the CAN-SPAM law.
- Internet & Email Marketing Associations: The combined resources of groups of marketers, marketing network groups, internet associations, and email associations.
- The Email Experience Council (eec). The eec website offers both networking and policy resources. The eec is a global professional organization that strives to enhance the image of email marketing and communications, while celebrating and actively advocating its critical importance in business, and its ROI value.
- American Marketing Association. The AMA's website, MarketingPower.com, supplies marketing professionals and AMA members with the information, products and services required to succeed in their jobs and careers.
- Business Marketing Association. Begun in 1922 as the National Industrial Advertising Association, today's Business Marketing Association represents a lifetime of expertise in business-to-business marketing and communications.
- eMarketing Association. The worlds largest international association of emarketing professionals. Members include governments, companies, professionals and students involved with the emarketing arena. The eMA provides marketing resources, services, and research.
- Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International(HSMAI). Mission: to be the leading source for sales and marketing information, knowledge, business development, and networking for professionals in tourism, travel, and hospitality.
- Internet Advertising Board. The Board offers a wide range of services and resources for online advertisers, publishers and vendors, including newsletters, forums, industry resources, and creative ideas.
- ArcStone eNewsletter Archives: ArcStone's exclusive tips, tools, and tidbits about email broadcasting. (Coming soon!)